- Bluetooth Radio (2017 / Built) - a bluetooth receiver
grafted on to an old FM radio
- Nerdnest (2017 / Active) - a command-line interface to
your Nest thermostat.
- Morse Code Glove (2016 / Tinkering) - an experiment with using
touch-based morse code as an interface to different devices.
- Speedtest (June 2013 / Inactive)- speedtest is a
command-line interface to http://speedtest.net written in the Go
- wmc (November 2015 / Inactive) - wmc is a cross-platform
command line interface to the WifiMCU platform
- Folder Cam Digitization (Jan 2014 / Inactive) - a old-fashioned folder cam gets updated for the 21st century
- Stogie Saver (Jan 2014 / Inactive) - a little circuit i whipped up to
monitoring my humidor. Bonus points for morse code
- Reddit Morse Upvote (Jan 2014 / Inactive) - Vote on reddit with a morse
code keyer. Bonus points for morse code